Effective date: August 07, 2018
Project Yeti is a one-man maintained website (“I”, “me”, or “my”) using the domain https://skodayeti.net/ (hereinafter referred to as this “Site”).
This page informs you of my policies and legal responsibilities regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use this Site and the choices you have associated with that data.
I only use your data to provide and improve this Site. By using this Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
I collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve a better website for you.
Types of Data Collected
While using this Site, I may ask you to provide me with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
I also collect information on how this Site is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of this Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse this Site.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Site.
Examples of Cookies I use:
- Session Cookies: I use Session Cookies to operate this Site.
- Preference Cookies: I use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: I use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Project Yeti uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain this Site
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of this Site when you choose to do so
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that I can improve this Site
- To monitor the usage of this Site
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Czech Republic and choose to provide information to me, please note that I transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Czech Republic and process it here.
Disclosure Of Data
Project Yeti may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Project Yeti
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with this Site
- To protect the personal safety of users of this Site or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to me, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
I may employ third party companies and individuals to perform Site-related services or to assist me in analysing how this Site is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on my behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
I use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of this Site.
- Project Yeti participates in the Google Adsense Programme to show personalised ads to you. This allows me to pay for the cost of keeping this Site online, such as my monthly hosting charge and my yearly domain name subscription. Your web browser automatically sends certain information to Google. This includes the URL of the page that you’re visiting and your IP address. Google may also set cookies on your browser or read cookies that are already there. Apps also share information with Google, such as the name of the app and a unique identifier for advertising. Full information about this can be found here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
Links To Other Sites
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
This Site does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided me with Personal Data, please contact me. If I become aware that I have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, I will take steps to remove that information from my host’s servers.
- By visiting this page on this Site: https://skodayeti.net/contact-me/